Sunday, July 15, 2012

Imposible conversation

Gabrielle Chanel


I would love to have a conversation with Coco Chanel because of the way she designs and her I found her life inspiring in so many ways. when women were fighting for equality and the right to vote. she tried to express this new freedom was through appearance and dress. She changed the way women dressed in those times an by making more simple and comfortbale clothes. She made clothes inspired by what men used


Her work had influenced my work by using the same shapes and style. I am very inspired by the chanel suit because it never goes out of style and its something that would represent her style. I think she fhas a influence in my work by the way she simplifies everthing but at the same time it doesn't loses her elegance, thats a thing I always want to show in my work.


Her influence in my work manifests itself by adding a touch of personality and color to the work. I love working with light colors and whith textures.